Are you a veracious litigator with the drive to win cases? Do you enjoy the balance of drafting contracts and litigating business matters? If you answered YES to both of these questions keep reading…
- A highly competitive bonus program that rewards the ambitious, including a percentage-based bonus on collected billables and contingency fees.
- Firm covers 100% of $100,000 life insurance policy.
- Firm covers 50% of Gold Level Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Flexible work schedule (in office 3-4 days per week).
- Casual work environment.
- On-site gym access.
- Weekly lunch provided.
- Monthly outings: sporting event tickets, concerts, comedy shows, top golf, etc.
We are looking for someone who wants long-term employment and a chance to grow with the firm. Candidates will have the opportunity to handle the day-to-day responsibility for all aspects of the matters on which they work, from pre-litigation analysis and client recommendations to trial. Applicants must have a minimum of 7 years of experience as a practicing attorney working specifically within the area of business law.
Join our rapidly growing firm located in downtown Denver as a Full-Time Business Litigation Attorney. Our firm prides itself on the following core values: work hard, play hard; absolute ownership; precision; respect; and master problem solving. We practice business law, employment law, civil litigation, estate planning, and personal injury.
Minimum job qualifications:
- Currently licensed to practice law in Colorado.
- Corporate/Business law experience: drafting and litigating purchase-sale agreements, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, loan agreements, and service agreements.
- Employment law experience: drafting and litigating discrimination, wrongful termination, breach of contract, separation/severance agreements, non-competes, and FMLA disputes.
- Knowledge of trial and hearing procedures including the Colorado and Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
- Very detail-oriented with exceptional writing skills.
- Ability to handle their own caseload.
- A high degree of initiative and mature judgment.
- First chair trial and/or arbitration experience.
Confidentiality in all discussions and negotiations will be maintained. We are looking to hire a qualified candidate as soon as possible. Please send your resume and compensation requirements along with any additional information that may aid in the decision-making process.