Car Accidents Lawyers in Denver Helping You Get Your Life Back After an Accident
According to a State Highway Safety Report, Colorado has seen a 50 percent increase in traffic deaths since 2011. Deaths on Colorado roadways increased by eight percent last year compared with 2020.
Driver negligence is the number one cause of car crashes in the state, which is caused by human error or poor choices on the road like running a red light. Impaired driving, including drunk or drug-involved driving, distracted driving, fatigued driving, aggressive driving, and careless or reckless driving, are the primary contributors to car accidents.
Car crashes can cause serious bodily and mental harm, injuries, and in unfortunate cases, paralysis and death. Car accident victims’ lives can change in an instant, and sometimes in life-altering ways.
Personal injuries as a result of a car accident can include:
- Concussions, head trauma, and other traumatic brain injuries
- Whiplash and other types of back and neck injuries, including spinal cord damage
- Injuries to ligaments, tendons, or muscles
- Burns, lacerations, cuts, and bruises
- Broken bones, possibly shoulders, ribs, knees, elbows, and more
- Loss of limbs or amputation
- Internal damage, trauma, and bleeding
If you have suffered injuries in a motor vehicle accident, you may be eligible for justice under Colorado law. A car accident lawyer with Ragab Law Firm, P.C., may be able to help you recover damages and lost compensation so you can get a fresh start.
What Should I Do After Another Driver Hits Me?
An auto accident can happen instantly and sometimes with no warning. Naturally, car accidents cause distress and confusion for the driver and other passengers involved. Because of this, people oftentimes can react or overlook important steps.
You can use these careful steps to protect yourself right away and help your personal injury case if any injuries or damage are involved.
- Stay at the scene of the accident: Don’t leave the scene of an accident, even if it’s minor. Attempt to pull to the side of the road and call the police immediately so they can help you and the other party exchange contact and insurance information, document the incident, and file an official police report. Share facts only and don’t offer any speculation.
- Protect the scene: Keep your flashers on so as not to cause any additional accidents on the road, and wait in your car until a police officer arrives.
- Document information and take photos: Take any photos of the damage to your vehicle and the other party’s, traffic signals, and any relevant conditions like snow or ice. This important documentation will serve as a visual aid when you file a claim.
- See a doctor right away: Even if you don’t have visible injuries, this could mean internal trauma or bleeding. See a doctor immediately following an accident so they can give you a thorough examination and provide you with a medical report. A medical report will serve as useful evidence in a personal injury case later on.
- Call a car accident attorney: If you have sustained serious or fatal injuries, our auto accident attorneys can help you understand your rights and determine if you have a personal injury case. We also can begin working with your insurance company and other attorneys, if necessary, to protect your best interests.
- Notify your insurance company: Inform your agent you have been in a car accident so they can begin the claims process. Avoid signing any forms or agreeing to any rushed settlements as insurance companies often push after a car accident.
In your car accident case, we help you navigate the aftermath of a car accident, troubleshoot issues, and negotiate medical bills with insurance companies, other attorneys, and health systems to ensure fair treatment and compensation for your losses.
What Should I Expect After a Car Accident?
Motor vehicle accidents can cause physical and mental harm, in addition to financial stress and strain for you and your family in the immediate aftermath. Some car accidents don’t result in any injuries, while others might change your life dramatically in a number of different ways.
That’s where our experienced car accident attorneys with Ragab Law Firm, P.C., come in to help offset the burden of what comes next.
In the instance of a head-on collision or drunk driving auto accident, you might have to deal with serious head trauma or injuries, internal bleeding, strains, sprains, and broken bones, to name a few examples. You might require a hospital stay, time off of work, and extended care to help you heal and recover, which also incurs medical-related expenses.
With the unexpected like a car accident, and injuries ranging from nominal to severe, you could face time off of work, less or no income for an extended period of time, and more medical debt, among others.
Other added stressors after a car accident might involve the companies you think are supposed to help you in a crisis. Your insurance company might use this opportunity to point the finger and place blame on you. In addition, they will try to close the car accident claim sooner to get you to settle and pay you less compensation than you deserve.
With medical expenses, debts, income loss, and other damages, you might not get the fair settlement you deserve without a car accident lawyer like Ragab Law Firm, P.C. protecting your best interests.
Can a Car Accident Lawyer Help Me Get Compensation?
Over six million motor vehicle accidents occur every year in the United States, some of which include serious injuries and, in more extreme cases, death. Car crashes can change your life dramatically, and your family’s when you can no longer work, bring in income, or function mentally or physically as you used to.
When the worst happens, car accident lawyers like Ragab Law Firm, P.C. are here to build a strong personal injury case and seek the full financial recovery you need to change your outcome.
Our experienced car accident attorneys will help you understand your rights, provide sound legal advice and negotiate a fair settlement to cover your expenses, such as:
- Medical bills and related expenses
- Vehicle repair or replacement
- Lost wages
- Permanent disability (and the impact of a future with a disability)
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
Recovery and healing can sometimes take years, and the medical bills can pile up, among other expenses. When it comes to car accident claims, our firsthand experience will work to your advantage as we build a case behind the scenes, from gathering evidence, filing a personal injury claim, negotiating a fair settlement, and handling every step of the process through to trial.
Don’t Let a Car Accident Hinder Your Future Any Longer
A motor vehicle accident can change your future in the snap of a finger and hinder your ability to work and live. Another person’s wrongful intentions and the consequences of poor driving behavior and choices on the road shouldn’t take away any more of your freedom, financially or otherwise.
A blank slate, so to speak, is possible when you contact our experienced car accident attorneys. We work for you, not against you.
Ragab Law Firm, P.C. is the firm you choose to deal with the unexpected like an auto collision. Our team of auto accident attorneys will work tirelessly to pursue damages and recover your losses so you can better manage and thrive in your current situation to the best of your ability.
Don’t let a car accident impact you any longer. If an auto collision has negatively impacted your life and you are dealing with the mental and physical ramifications, post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, financial losses, and serious medical debt, pick up the phone today and speak with an experienced car accident attorney with Ragab Law Firm, P.C.
You might be entitled to compensation and damages due to your losses, and we can be the change you want to see in your life. Book a free consultation today and discuss your potential personal injury case with our personal injury attorneys at 303-557-2011.